A Phase 3, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Study of Oral Ixazomib Maintenance Therapy After Initial Therapy in Patients With NEWLY DIAGNOSED MULTIPLE MYELOMA NOT TREATED WITH STEM CELL TRANSPLANTATION
STUDY GOAL: To determine whether investigational ixazomib maintenance therapy improves survival in patients with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma who have had a major response to initial therapy and who have not had a stem cell transplant.
YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE
TO PARTICIPATE IF YOU:
- Are newly diagnosed with multiple myeloma (MM)
- Have received initial therapy for 6 to 12 months and achieved a major response
- Have not had a stem cell transplant
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Meet other eligibility criteria
An overview of the condition,
its symptoms, and
whom it affects.
WHAT IS A
Learn about the purpose
of clinical studies, how
they are set up, and
why they are important.